By using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- In these terms and conditions, “website” means the whole part of the web pages located on the domains of intechiq.com, intechiq.com.au, intechsolutions.com.au, intechsolutions.co.nz, infoquality.com, infoquality.com.au and infoquality.co.nz.
- The website may provide you with access to a variety of resources, including upload and download areas, product information, web-based services , software, product demonstrations, purchasing and payment facilities (collectively “Services”). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, new features and any new resources are subject to these terms and conditions.
- This website is the copyright property of Intech Solutions Pty Ltd (“Intech”) ABN 45 002 812 697, unless otherwise indicated. No part of this website may be reproduced, adapted, retransmitted, distributed, linked to, disseminated, sold, published, broadcasted or circulated to a third party without the express written consent of Intech, provided that permission is granted to download and print material on this website for personal, non-commercial use only (as long as you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials).
- Intech is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused including through negligence, which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with information contained in this website, or use of this website, including the Services, or the web sites of people or entities other than Intech that are hyperlinked from this web site. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the website (including all information and Services contained therein), are provided by Intech Solutions on an “as is” basis only and all implied or statutory warranties are excluded and if they cannot be excluded then liability for their breach is limited to resupply of the applicable Service. Intech shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage including but not limited to loss of business opportunity, business interruption, lost profits or for punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the use or access of, or inability to use or access this website (or any other website linked to this website), including the use or performance of the Services available from the website, whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis. Intech’s total liability to you in respect of all claims relating to the use or performance of the website, including the Services therein contained, shall be strictly limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the Services or AUD$5.
- Intech is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occur in connection with any use of this website, including the Services, or the websites of people or entities that are hyperlinked from this web site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer system.
- All software and associated documentation (Licensed Software) made available for download or use on this website, or provided to you through an order made on this Website is the copyright property of Intech. Use of any Licensed Software made available on this website or provided to you via an order made on this Website is governed by the terms of the licence agreement that accompanies or is included with the Licensed Software, or requires on screen acceptance (the Licence Agreement). An end user will be unable to install or use any Licensed Software, unless he or she first agrees to the Licence Agreement terms. Any purchase made on this website is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, as well as the End-User Licence Agreement.
- If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing Intech with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also be required to choose a password and username. You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Intech immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security. Intech will not be responsible for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Intech due to someone else using your account or password.
- You agree that when using the Services on the website, you will not:
- Upload or otherwise make available, files that contain material protected by intellectual property laws, including copyright or trademark laws, unless you own or control the rights to this material or have received all necessary consent to do so.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Intech’s computer systems or the computer systems of another person or entity.
- Some of the Services may enable you to temporarily store your own customer data on the Intech website portal. These Services also enable you to delete your own stored customer data. Storage is only made available for the purpose of enabling provision of the applicable Service. You should delete your own customer stored data as soon as possible once it is no longer required for the purpose of the specific Service. Intech will automatically delete any customer stored data that is held on the Intech website portal for greater than 3 months.
- Intech may, from time to time, change or add to this website without notice. Intech may also make improvements and/or changes in the Services available on this website without notice. However, Intech does not undertake to keep this website updated and is not liable to you or anyone else if errors are present in information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date.
- This website may contain links to Internet sites maintained by third parties (“Links”). Intech is providing these Links to you for convenience only and the Links may not be current or be maintained. Links should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by Intech of the owners or operators of the third party Internet sites (Linked Sites), or any information, products or services referred to on the Linked Sites. These Linked Sites are not under the control of Intech and Intech is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site. You follow the link to any such website at your own risk.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in New South Wales, Australia and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia and any courts which may hear appeals from these courts in respect of any proceedings in connection with these terms and conditions or this web site.
- These terms and conditions are effective until terminated by Intech and Intech may terminate this agreement and your access to the website, including the Services, at any time without notice to you. In the event of termination you are no longer authorised to access the website, but all restrictions imposed on you and all disclaimers and limitations of liability set out in the terms and conditions will survive.
- These terms and conditions and any other terms and conditions or other details on the website can be modified at any time by Intech and you agree to continue to be bound by them as modified. We will give you notice of these changes by publishing revised terms and conditions or other details on this website. We will not separately notify you of these changes.
- If the whole or any part of a provision of these terms and conditions are void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction it is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of the terms and conditions have full force and effect and the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction is not affected. This clause has no effect if the severance alters the nature of the terms and conditions or is contrary to public policy.